Amarkantak Lapha Hill:
- Arranged at a height of 1000 m, Amarkantak is much often visited Hindu journey and known as ‘Teerthraj’ – ‘the king of pilgrimages’.The Amarkantakis rich for its natural legacy. The Vindhya Ranges and the Satpura Ranges, with the Maikal Hills meets at this area. Three streams – the holy Narmada, the Sone and the Johila – emerge here. The forests that are surrounding Amarkantak have a rich variety of plants with medication properties.
- Mainpat is a good traveler goal. The place is rich green and the romantic dusk and dawn are extremely charming. Manipat is said to be the best wedding trip goal. Mainpat is on a level compared to the plain land and is surrounded by the forests.There is a Tibetan settlement known as ‘Mini Tibet’ because of settlements of the community and additionally it is also called the Shimla of Sarguja due to what nature has created.It is a small village in Chhattisgarh. Mainpat is known for the Tibetan refugee camps that come up in the area as there are seven Tibetan settlements in the territory. Manipat is at 1000m above the sea level and is the home of tribes like Manjhi Majhwar, Kanwar and Pahadi Korwa. The tribes in the town have simple living based on agriculture.
- Chirmiri is a hill station in the region of Chhattisgarh. The place is lovely and the greenery is flourishing. The place is situated close to the Hasdeo River, which is a tributary of the Mahanadi River. Chhattisgarh state has an extremely old human civilization compared to other new state. Chirimiri is situated in the region of Koriya. The region was a royal state under the British government and it turned into an independent area in 1998.
- Chitrakoot Falls is located in Bastar locale of Indian state Chhattisgarh. On the way to River Indrabati through thick vegetation on the plain in Chhattisgarh, all of a sudden the water of the streams drops with the height of 93 feet and create this superb waterfalls at Chitrakoot. It is only 38 kilometers west of Jagdalpur. Chitrakoot waterfall is the biggest and the wildest waterfall in India called as “the Niagara falls of India”.
- Exploring backwaters of Goa, as Chorla Ghat, is one of the most loved diversions in Goa. We barely go to the shorelines, yet we often drive down to the Goa. Crossing streams and bridges of Goa, and admiring the rich green coconut trees in the waters leaves the impression of the area on us. Obviously, one of us is obsessed with winged animals and would stop at any place where they are twittering.